Sunday, September 15, 2024

Only One Coffin

       


Title: Only One Coffin
Author: A.J. Truman
Published: Truman Books, December 24, 2022
Pages: 180
Genre: LGBT Paranormal Romance

After centuries of eternal existence, and still mourning the loss of my lover to vicious slayers, I needed a few days of peaceful solitude at the Hotel Draugr.

But thanks to a double-booking mishap, I’m forced to share my coffin with Kilroy, a freshly bitten vampire who loves his new afterlife as much as he loves hanging ten. My unexpected roommate is determined to show me how “totally awesome” being a vampire can be.

Doesn’t he know vampires don’t do sunshine of any kind?

Through epic snowball fights and midnight meetups at vampire speakeasies, the ice around my not-technically-beating heart begins to melt. And during days sharing our too-small coffin, one part of me has trouble staying dead.

Maybe this budding relationship has teeth…that is, if we can evade the slayers closing in on the hotel.

This book is adorable. Kilroy is adorable. Magnus would pissed to know, but he is also adorable. I love that all vampires are bi, because even with eternity no one has time for homophobia. I would absolutely ready another book about these cutie pies. But I'm great with thinking about them living out their adventures together.


Ratings
Stars: 4/5
Spice: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment