Sunday, December 10, 2023

Knot That Serious

                  


Title: Knot That Serious
Series: Sweet Omegaverse #9
Author: Lana Kole
Publisher: September 30, 2023
Pages: 446
Genre: Omegaverse Romance

How did a one-heat stand and a fake courting turn into a potential pack?

With a national suppressant shortage looming over her head, Eli's time is running out.
At least until her best friend Jack and his boyfriend Beckett make her an offer she can’t refuse. They're the last two alphas she should accept an offer from to help her through her heat, but Eli promises it will only be a one-time thing.
One eye-opening heat later, Eli catches feelings she told herself she wouldn’t.
With a broken heart on the horizon, Eli runs straight into another alpha.
Raj doesn’t mind her messy feelings, and while she tries not to fall apart, he’s there to pick up the pieces.
When their fake date turns into a potential pack, can Eli finally have everything she didn’t know she wanted?

This series brings me so much joy. I love that the authors switch off. They teased a reality show about an omega trying to build a pack in this book, and I just really hope that one of them writes their book! 


In this book though, there were so many yummy tropes. Friends to lovers, fake dating, it was just supposed to be one night (heat). There's some let's try to make him/them jealous and laser tag. I know that's not a trope, but this book made me think that maybe it should be. I got the cameos I wanted from previous packs! 


I almost feel guilty because all this book did was made me want more. I loved the book, but I'm still ravenous for the next one. So, well done if you were going for that!


Ratings
Stars: 4/5
Spice: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment