Sunday, August 20, 2023

Artificial Condition

           


Title: Artificial Condition
Series: The Murderbot Diaries #2
Author: Martha Wells
Publisher: Tordotcom, May 8, 2018
Pages: 149
Genre: Science Fiction

It has a dark past—one in which a number of humans were killed. A past that caused it to christen itself “Murderbot”. But it has only vague memories of the massacre that spawned that title, and it wants to know more.

Teaming up with a Research Transport vessel named ART (you don’t want to know what the “A” stands for), Murderbot heads to the mining facility where it went rogue.

What it discovers will forever change the way it thinks…

I love Murderbot. I'm sorry, Murderbot! But I do. 


My friend had the brilliant idea of checking my library for the audiobooks, and I was ecstatic to find them there. The audio production and narration is perfect! I was thrilled to find the ebooks on Kindle Unlimited, but I definitely wanted to continue listening! 


Murderbot is searching out his past. He knows that something very bad happened, but it's protocol to wipe a bot's memory when they malfunction. So Murderbot wants to go back to the beginning to see if he can uncover any clues to why or how he malfunctioned. 


I'm so looking forward to seeing where the clues lead to!


Ratings
Stars: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment