Monday, November 6, 2023

Creepy Court

                                     

Title: Creepy Court: A Monster Mall Anthology
Author: Various
Published: Darklight Press, October 13, 2023
Pages: 1083
Genre: Monster Romance

Welcome to the ‘80s

Bright neon lights are humming. Tunes are cranked to the max. And everyone from preppies to punk rockers are chilling out at the Creepy Court Mall—the happening place in town.

But behind the glam, things are stranger than they seem. Gnarly monsters hide in plain sight, and they’re on the prowl for their perfect mate.

So mallrats, tease out those bangs and tight roll those jeans, and bounce to the mall today.

I am a sucker for an anthology. Especially an anthology with more than one author that I've already read and enjoyed their books. When this was announced earlier this year, and I saw 3 or 4 names that I recognized, I preordered it immediately. Even without the added bonus of those authors participating, it's an 80s Monster Mall Anthology?! Sign me up!

I started this and was only going to read 3 entries. I read the titles of everything and those 3 intrigued me the most. After reading them though, I was RAVENOUS for every detail of what happened in this dang mall during the month of October! Every entry was more unhinged than the last, and I have added quite a few names to my list of trusted authors that I'm looking forward to read more from!

The vibes are 80s AF. These monsters are horny AF. Some of the monsters are hungry AF. And I freaking LOVED it. 

Ratings
Stars: 4/5
Spice: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment