Monday, November 6, 2023

When She's Shy

                                       

Title: Pride Not Prejudice Anthology
Author: So Many!
Publisher: Oliver Heber Books, June 6, 2023
Pages: 1763
Genre: LGBTQ+

Pride Not Prejudice is a charity collection of 21, never-before-published, brand-new stories featuring and benefiting love and Happily Ever Afters across the gender and sexual identity spectrums. Proceeds from both ebook and paperback will be donated to four nationally renowned organizations in support of LGBTQIA+ and other marginalized and oppressed communities in the United States, including PLANNED PARENTHOOD, HUMAN RIGHTS CAMPAIGN, NATIONAL CENTER FOR TRANSGENDER EQUALITY and HEALTH PROFESSIONALS ADVANCING LGBTQ+ MEDICAL TREATMENT AND EQUALITY.

I only read one entry. Mostly for time! There are so many things to read, but I'm glad this is in my kindle for some hits of LGBTQ+ inclusion when I'm feeling especially...exclusive.
z

When She's Shy by Rudy Dixon:
-So cute. Every time I dip my toe into the Risdaverse, I just know I would absolutely love it to jump in. But then I remember there's like a bajillion books, and there's all of the corsairs books. And that's just a big commitment! See above, that there are so many things to read and so little time! BUT, these two are adorable. I love that Ali learns how to speak up for herself, and Haina is more than willing to speak up for her in the interim. They're perfect. And I'm so so glad that Haina managed to break through to Ali before her job ended! Ali would have been so sad and lonely! 

Ratings
Stars: 3/5
Spice: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment