Friday, February 10, 2023

Regression to the Mean

 I am going to start posting my reviews on here again. The formats will be a little different, the books will be much the same. I got away from reviewing regularly, and last year it was my New Year's resolution to review every book that I read. I almost did it! I was so close. I was posting my reviews on Goodreads and StoryGraph. Well, this year I upped the ante, and made a resolution to start and maintain a Bookstagram. Check it out, @romanthiccreader! So far, I'm enjoying it immensely. And I'm going to add my trusty old blog to the laundry list of places where I'm publishing my reviews. So it will be VERY active for the next couple of weeks while I catch up on some of my most recent reviews. And then it will taper off into hopefully a more manageable post schedule along with my other sites. 


Do you get the title of the post??? Yes, it's a math term...and psychology term....but it's also a quote from my favorite 2000s/2010s TV show. Any guesses???

No comments:

Post a Comment