Saturday, February 25, 2023

The King's Men

   


Title: The King's Men
Series: All For The Game #3
Author: Nora Sakavic
Publisher: December 2, 2014
Pages: 556
Genre: LGBTQ+ Sports Fiction

Neil Josten is out of time. He knew when he came to PSU he wouldn't survive the year, but with his death right around the corner he's got more reasons than ever to live.

Befriending the Foxes was inadvisable. Kissing one is unthinkable. Neil should know better than to get involved with anyone this close to the end, but Andrew's never been the easiest person to walk away from. If they both say it doesn't mean anything, maybe Neil won't regret losing it, but the one person Neil can't lie to is himself.

He's got promises to keep and a team to get to championships if he can just outrun Riko a little longer, but Riko's not the only monster in Neil's life. The truth might get them all killed—or be Neil's one shot at getting out of this alive.

What a ride. 

This series is so impressive. I love a made-up sport apparently. I want to watch this sport on TV. Still need to check out lacrosse. I watch hockey all the time but I think I need some more input to fully visualize what Exy would be like. 

This is not a romance novel or series. I know. I can finally accept that. It took some time to come to terms with it. However! #Andreil forever. Those toxic babies made us wait for it! So worth it. 

So much happens in this book. I don't know how Neil and my heart have survived it. I was edge of my seat the entire time. Neil never did anything I expected him to do, and you know what. I'm fine with it! Who needs character growth? Not me or this series. These are messed up people who have had messed up lives and they just wanna dominate in their sport. And I just wanna read about it. :)

Ratings
Stars: 4/5
Spice: 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment